This has been another month of new discoveries every day and big changes.
She definitely loves posing for the camera! Whenever she sees me hold up my phone she automatically smiles. She LOVES to clap and will do it on command. It's the cutest thing ever. She also has been saying "mama" all the time. I'm still not sure she knows what it means, but it melts my heart to hear her say it!
Hannah has two teeth now! She's had a rough time with teething. There's several more about to come through, and I know they're bothering her.
Her little personality is starting to show more and more. She's a little comedian; always laughing and acting silly. She's generally happy all the time...except for when she doesn't get her way. She will pitch a royal fit if I try to help her do something or if I won't let her hold something when she's shopping with me. She is also very determined. When she makes up her mind that she wants something, she WILL get it. I have a feeling toddlerhood will be tough!
I was trying to hold it for her so she wouldn't throw it on the ground. Obviously I'm the meanest mommy ever.
Hannah's new favorite things are climbing and standing. She spends most of her day doing this now, and has figured out how to stand up in her crib. People keep saying it won't be long til she walks...eek!!
She loves feeding herself and I think we'll be done with purées soon. She eats just about everything we eat now; I just tear it into little pieces for her. She wolfs it down super fast!
I love this age so much. I know I say that about every age. We are having so much fun playing and I love watching her explore everything around her.












No comments:
Post a Comment