My little chunky monkey gained almost 3 pounds in one month! That would explain why most of her clothes don't fit all of the sudden. She is wearing 3-6 month and some 6 month. She is in size 2 diapers.
We tried solids a couple of times this month but will probably wait a bit to try again. She didn't seem too interested, as you can tell by her face after her first bite of sweet potatoes!
Hannah is such a happy baby. She is always smiling and laughing. The only time she gets fussy is when she is tired.
She discovered her feet one day while she was on the changing table getting dressed. It was so funny. She just stared at them for several minutes, reached out and grabbed them, and then shoved them in her mouth! Ever since, they've been her favorite toy to play with.
I think she's starting to teethe. She is always drooling and trying to chew on everything!
We are still dealing with some major sleep problems. She still won't sleep longer than 20-40 minutes at a time, and then because of that can only stay awake about an hour before she gets fussy and wants to go to bed. She also still wakes up between 3-10 times a night. Yes, TEN. I've researched and read everything there is to read on sleep training, and I've tried everything and nothing is working. I guess it's just something she'll eventually grow out of. I hope. I get frustrated sometimes, but can't stay upset for long when I see this face.








No comments:
Post a Comment