Months ago, my amazing friend Beth and her mother offered to throw me a baby shower in little rock since most of Lane's family and friends live there. I was really looking forward to going and seeing everyone. When I was in the hospital and was told I would be on bed rest, missing the shower was the first thing I thought about. Luckily, all the hostesses decided to go ahead and have the shower, and Lane went in my place and opened all the gifts. We also did face time throughout the shower so I could talk to all the guest and see the gifts being opened.
The awesome hostesses!
Some of the decorations and food
Lane's car packed to the roof with gifts!
Just part of the pile of gifts that I was so excited to open!
Lane and I are so blessed to have so many people that love and support us.
Hannah is already very spoiled!
No comments:
Post a Comment