Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Halfway There

I'm relaxing a bit after getting good news from the doctor last week. All of the lab results from the tests they ran came in, and they all came back negative! This was a huge relief. I know there is still a possibility that everything won't be perfect, but at least that rules out some of the major things. I go back for another ultrasound in a few weeks and am hoping for another good report.

It's hard to believe that the pregnancy is halfway over! I'm finally starting to feel pregnant...all those stereotypical pregnancy things are actually true! Hungry all the time, exhausted, feeling sore, etc. Oh joy! 

I only have a few more days of school left, and then after that I'm sure I'll go into full baby prep mode. I have so much I want to do to get everything organized and decorated. It's going to be SO hard to leave work though. 

Here are the latest pics!


No comments: