In some ways it feels like we've had Hannah forever. Other times, I forget we have a baby until I hear cooing sounds coming from the crib! I am definitely sleep deprived. This little girl likes to eat every hour. Seriously. A couple of times a day she'll give us a 3 hour stretch. Luckily I've had Lane home with me the last 2 weeks to help out. I don't know what I would have done without him. C section recovery is tough!
So much for a cute "coming home from the hospital" picture! She was starving and I was trying to wait til we got home to feed her.
First car ride. She looks so teeny tiny in that car seat.
First bed time story, a book my sis in law gave us called "God loves Hannah." Definitely made me tear up.
First bath. Poor baby!!
First trip to the doctor. She was 7 lbs, 20 1/2 inches, and perfectly healthy!
Daddy took some cute pictures.
So did Emilee!
Mama and baby trying to take a nap.
I have truly been treasuring every second with this precious girl. We are so thankful for this amazing blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment