Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Big news and big baby!

I went for another checkup with my perinatologist today. They told me right off the bat that the placenta has moved out of the way and I'm cleared for a regular delivery. It's great news, but I already had my mind set on a c section so now I'm kind of freaking out! So I'm off of bed rest and hopefully it will be smooth sailing the rest of the pregnancy. 

Today (at 32 weeks) Hannah's estimated weight was 4 lbs 12 oz. That seems way high to me! But the doctor said that she's still considered normal and is very long. So she's measuring a week or two ahead. I was concerned about gestational diabetes since I couldn't take the three hour test, but after telling him my blood sugar numbers he said I do not have GD. It was nice to have a definitive answer, but I'm still eating carefully. But it's looking like we may have a big baby on our hands! But everything about her looks perfectly healthy.

My sisters-in-law and 3 of my friends hosted the most amazing baby shower last weekend. Everything was so perfect and it was great to get to see everyone. 

Carrie baked all the treats and they were so cute and delicious!


Emilee set up a crafting station where guests decorated onesies and headbands. So cute and creative.

Love my girls! We have been friends for so long.

I have almost everything ready and am so glad I can relax a little and hopefully enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy. Well, at least enjoy them as much as I can when I can't sleep, am having constant Braxton hicks, am super sore, can't bend over, and feel nauseous and sick all the time. But I can deal with it!


No comments: