Saturday, April 13, 2013

14 weeks

I wish I could say I've been feeling better in the second trimester, but morning sickness has come back full force. I thought it was supposed to go away by now?! Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. My belly is definitely growing, and it's getting to where I either have to wear maternity pants or my regular pants with a belly band. I bought an at home doppler and check the baby's heart beat a couple of times a week, and it has been in the 160-170 range. Old wive's tales say a high heart rate means it's a girl! Hopefully we will find out for sure in two weeks. I have a early view gender determination ultrasound scheduled for then, and they say they can almost always accurately tell the gender at that point. I'm so ready to find out! We did buy a crib because we found a good deal on one, and Lane's parents bought us an awesome upholstered glider, but those are the only things we've bought. Once we know the gender, I'm sure I'll go overboard buying stuff for the nursery.

No comments: