
It wasn't the fact that every project can be made with one yard of fabric that made me want to get this book, but the CUTE projects it had in it. There are very detailed instructions for each project, as well as patterns for several of the projects that are pre-cut and placed in a little packet at the front of the book. I went a little crazy last night and ordered several Amy Butler and Michael Miller fabrics to start off with. My first project will be a beach towel tote. If it goes well, I'm going to make one for my sister-in-law and mother-in-law for our annual trip to Sanibel Island. I couldn't find a picture of it, but one side of the bag is a beach towel, and the other side is fabric. It has a zippered pocket inside, and part of the towel is sewed up inside the bag so that you can flip it out and put it over the top of your chair and have a towel/chair cover. Brilliant!
Also can't wait to make this adorable bird mobile...I need some friends to hurry up and have a baby so I can make it!
Can't wait to start on all these fun projects. Hurry up summer!
2 comments:
I love reading blogs. Stalkerish? I have a liitke boy and wouldn't mind a bird mobile! ;)
I didn't know you blogged! I'm excited I get to read another one. It looks like you have some cute projects. I love Amy butler fabrics. I bet they will make cute bags.
Post a Comment