Wednesday, June 24, 2009

weddingness

Things are getting pretty crazy around here as we're frantically trying to tie up all the loose ends with both the wedding and the house. It seems like lately every little thing that could go wrong with closing on the house is....air conditioner needs a new part ordered, the lender didn't authorize the closing date, can't get the city inspector out for the final inspection. Everyday we find out something else. But despite all of that, I'm really trying to focus on the positive, especially since I'm going to be around all of my favorite people in just a few days!


Lane and I are both really excited about the wedding, but I think we'll be glad it's over with. I feel kind of bad for saying that, but it's been a very stressful time....probably because we're crazy people for planning a wedding and building a house at the same time! But soon it'll all be over with and life will be back to normal. It'll be nice!

Here are a couple of pictures from Emily's wedding two weeks ago...it was such a beautiful wedding, and I can't wait for her to be my matron of honor in my wedding!


Jessie, Me, and Lane at the rehearsal dinner.


All of the bridemaids



The happy couple

No comments: