Sunday, April 5, 2009

Too much

It's getting to that point in the wedding planning process where it all comes down to the tedious details...the kinds of things that aren't big deals at all, but still require lots of decision making and planning.

The hardest part for me with all of this has been the decision making. I know how I want things to be, but I get too stressed out/lazy and end up going with whatever's easiest. The wedding will turn out fine, I know. I just want to be married. And I just want to live in our new house.

I can't wait to see all of our friends. Other than the actually getting married part, that's the thing I'm most looking forward to. I was thinking about all of my bridesmaids the other day and how much I love them all...it will be so great to have them all in one place!

Here are the things I need to accomplish this week. I'm writing them here so that maybe I'll actually be held accountable to it and get it done.
  • Pick out tuxes.
  • Start picking out music for ceremony/reception
  • Address invitations. Ugh.
  • Get Lane's ring. (We already got mine, and it's gorgeous!)
  • Pick out rentals.
  • Decide on scripture to be read.
  • Order favors.
  • Book hotel.
  • E-mail brass quintet about song selections.
There you go. Now if I even accomplish half of these things by Easter, I'll consider it a success.

82 days!

1 comment:

Corbitt Family said...

Wow ya'll don't have long! Let me know if you need help with anything!