So for those of you that know me, you know that I'm not really good at all of this wedding planning stuff. I'm not picky at all, and I really don't have any preconceived ideas in my head of what the "perfect" wedding day should consist of. Just show me an invitation, and as long as it's not hideous, I'll just shrug my shoulders and say "Sure!" I've had to force myself to get picky lately, because I know I'll look back and regret not making everything about the day extra special.
I started out with all of this with a light blue and chocolate color scheme. I got sick and tired of looking for stuff that would coordinate with those colors, especially bridesmaids dresses.
So two days ago, I decided to change it to pink and green. I'm fickle.
The bridesmaid dresses that provided the inspiration:

Blurry, I know. I couldn't find a better image. I just really loved the color and the way the dress flowed, plus it's affordable and looks great on all different body types.
I still have so much to do! We are getting married in 4 months, and I really haven't planned much at all. I'm no good at this!
2 comments:
Hey Sara! So good to hear from you! Loved the save the date cards...such a good pic of you two! Good luck with all of the wedding planning and remember you get a vacation at the end of the whole deal;) Can't wait to see you in June...hi to Lane!
Sara, you are crazy. I think you can do this SO SO SO easily. And you'd love parts of it.
I NEVER had wedding dreams. You must remember what a tomboy I was! This has really just become an outlet for me to do the artistic things that I love. Talk to Mrs. Ward and E. Ross. You know they're so stinkin' creative, and when Emily's not doing stuff for hers, I'm sure she'd love to help.
That said, I'll be in Longview at the end of next week... If you want to sit down for an hour or two, I swear we can create a complete vision for your wedding, and give you something to be excited about. Serious!
It's doesn't need to be intimidating or stressful, so don't let it be! I'm having the time of my life.
If you want to talk, LET ME KNOW! I would love, love, love to get together with you. : )
-Ash Row
Post a Comment